- The ASTER Home license allows the creation of only 2 workstations. The ASTER Home license is a subscription for up to one year, that is, after one year of use, you need to buy a new license. Please note that the Home license only supports 2 workstations, it cannot be extended to a larger number of workstations, from version 2.28 you can format the machine and it can also be deactivated and transferred to the other computer.● Each user is able to load a custom desktop;
● It is compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10 versions;
● It is able to automatically adjust power supply and
operating system loading settings;
● Allows the monitor to turn off and enter sleep mode;
● It has a 14-day trial period;
● It is possible to transfer licenses to another computer;
● When creating the workstations, individual video cards can be assigned with all their monitors. So each workplace can use a separate graphics card;
● Sound cards can also be assigned to workplaces or can be common to the set of stations;
● Workstations can be set up so that when the computer is turned on, the system will be logged in with specific user credentials;
● If the computer is connected to a domain, you can configure automatic login to this domain;
● It is possible to assign different IP addresses to workstations;
● Aster Home is available for download and licenses emailed.An affordable price and lower equipment purchase expenses. In addition to its cheap price, ASTER also
makes it possible to save money on equipment purchases.Low noise level . All workstations except the main one are free of the noisiest component,
namely the system block, which is significant for libraries where extraneous noise can distract readers from their
document work.Less space . As there is really only one complete computer, the system takes up much less space, which
allows you to make more efficient use of your facilities.No need for a local network between stations : All stations work from the same PC. Internet and peripheral devices (printers, scanners and others) are automatically shared to all workstations.Electricity saving. It is no secret that it is the system unit that consumes most of the
power supplied to the computer system. Using ASTER, you can reduce energy consumption.Considering the above, ASTER can be highly recommended for your residence.Minimum hardware requirements for 2 stations
– Processor: Core i3 from 3rd generation
– RAM: 8GB
– Video card: GT210This software version only works on Windows 7 SP1 or newer versions! To run the program on Windows 7 SP1 you must have Windows update KB3033929.
All You Need To Know About Multiseat Software-Aster Home
A single computer that supports numerous concurrent independent local users simultaneously is known as multiseat software. Aster Home is one of the finest multiseat software that offers you the accessibility of having numerous workplaces to exist within a single PC. With Aster Home you can organise and integrate new workstations by attaching more monitors, keyboards and mouse to a single base device, making it easier to conduct computer classes. You can create a great internet cafe, have workstations at libraries or even at home with Aster Home.
For streamers or professional YouTubers who work on a dual monitor set-up, you can also utilize Aster Home as one of the best Multiseat Software. Turning a single PC into a Multiple system with the utmost convenience, Aster Home offers versatility and comfortability in its technology.
Making use of Aster Home is guaranteed to serve a multitude of purposes.
- Convenient and cheap
- Requires lesser investments than building several workstations on several desktops
- Minimises the costs and maximizes efficiency and affordability.
Hence, using Aster Home is known to be beneficial.
Why Should You Use Aster Home?
- Well, It’s simply the best multiseat software. Here’s why, with a simple configuration system, it allows easy installation and a free trial period.
- Aster Home is a straightforward tool to install and use. Saving both space and electricity. When installed, your electricity usage can be reduced.
- Since Aster Home does not require thin clients or terminal stations, you can compare it to several multiseat programmes.
- Aster Home upholds affordability norms as it is the most affordable way to create many workstations.
Hence, using Aster Home only has benefits — the comfortability of several workstations through a single desktop that allows convenience and usability.
What Is Aster Home? Information About Aster Home
Aster Home is a multiseat software. With the use of this program, which is called ASTER, many users can operate a single computer as if using a personal computer. Aster Home, hence, is a PC multiseat tool for Windows XP/7/8/10/11. By connecting additional monitors, keyboards and mouse to a single base device, Aster Home enables the integration of new and multiple workstations.
Using one external monitor for the second user, along with the keyboards and the mouse is the most straightforward approach to using Aster Home, on a laptop. Both users can control the access of data stored on the computer’s disc and work with several applications simultaneously. Aster Home allows easier and more accessible applications while being environmentally friendly. It also saves up on space and electricity. A perfect purchase to make, as it cuts down on the costs of requiring more than one PC set-up.
Simply put, you can save money by allowing two users to share a computer by using our multiseat software, Aster Home.
What Are The Benefits Of Aster Home?
As a multiseat software, Aster Home has various benefits such as:
- Easy accessibility and usage: As a program, Aster Home is an easy program to install and run.
- Saves electricity and space: You can cut down on your electricity usage when you install Aster Home.
- Comparable to other multiseat programmes: Programs such as Userful, MS MultiPoint, Betwin, etc can be compared to Aster Home because they don’t require thin clients or terminal stations.
- Create multiple workstations at the cheapest rate: You can save a lot of money on purchasing additional computers. Affordability standards are maintained by Aster Home.
- Ability to design various workspaces: With Aster Home in venues like libraries, internet cafes, offices, schools, etc. you can design many workspaces.
- Single desktop for multiple students: In classrooms, a PC set-up for multiple students can be created within a single desktop.
- Noise level reduction: Aster Home is a multi-seat system that lowers noise levels by removing extra system components.
- Multiple workspaces with unhindered network: Having multiple workplaces does not result in network traffic load. Anyone can enjoy easy surfing.
- Less upgrading cost: There is a reduction in the costs of upgrading.
- Optimized latest versions: The latest versions have been optimized.
- Compatibility: Aster Home is compatible with a wide range of devices such as microphones, video cards, speakers, tablets, card readers, displays, etc. It also works well with wireless devices.
- Smooth functioning: Applications that use video and 3D graphics run smoothly on Aster Home
- Windows 10/11 compatibility: Unlike other clients, Aster Home is Windows 10/11 compatible.
- Computing resources: Aster Home requires nothing special when it comes to computing resources.
- Saves resources: Aster Home is software that believes in resource saving.
How To Use Aster Home Software?
Aster Home is simple to set up and use. You can use it with following steps:
- Following installation, Aster Home will instantly identify every monitor you have attached to your computer and generate a unique desktop for each.
- Your computer will instantly start up when you switch it on, allowing users to access their allocated computers right away with no further setup required.
- After configuring the software, you can activate Aster Home and operate additional workstations immediately.
- To turn on Aster Home, remember to press ‘Enable ASTER’ and the ‘restart’ PC button on the General Tab that can be seen in the ASTER Control panel. Your computer will restart immediately, with the software working as intended to.
How To Install Aster Home Multiseat Software
To Install Aster Home:
- Install the Aster Home software and make sure to run the installation package setup. It’ll be a .exe file.
- Read the software description and agree to the Aster Home end-user licence agreement.
- After clicking on “I agree to these terms and conditions” you’ll be taken to the next section, where you can see two options and settings-
- Optimize the Power Supply Parameters
- Disable Fast Boot
- You are suggested to click on both of these options for better use of Aster Home.
- Click on ‘Install’ and you’re good to go. Windows may restart after your installation.
The file ASTER containing 3 shortcuts, will be added to the Start Programs menu once Aster Home has been installed. The three shortcuts are:
- The Control Panel where Aster Home can be configured and turned on or off.
- A User Manual to Aster Home.
- User’s Licence Agreement
- Restart your system for the next process of installation.
Information About Aster Home Licensing And Terms
Following are the various types of licenses for Aster Home:
- Includes licenses for 2-6 workplaces
- Valid for a lifetime
- Can only be fully activated or moved to another PC. Partial activation on different PCs is not valid or supported
- License transfer to other components is allowed
- Includes licenses for 2 workplaces
- Valid for a period of one year
- Required to buy a new basic or home license in order to continue using it even after the first year, since it works as an annual subscription
- No extensions above 2 workplaces
- can be transferred to another system, since the latest version
These were the licensing terms of Aster Home.
Further Terms Specify
- You must agree to abide by the License’s terms once you install Aster Home on your computer.
- You are not permitted to proceed with the installation and use the software if you disagree with the License Terms.
- The legal owner is the sole owner of all the property rights, the copyrights of Aster Home and all of its parts.
- The application needs to be activated using an Individual Serial Number that is stated in a relevant certificate.
- Aster Home is activated once for an indefinite period of time utilising the Remote Activation offered by the legal owner. The activation can only work upon receiving the Activation Key.
- The Activation Key is compatible with the computer’s hardware. It could be necessary to reactivate Aster Home in the event of your computer’s hardware being replaced.
- If Aster Home is installed on a different computer, another Remote Activation is required.
- You are permitted to run Remote Activation of Aster Home, a maximum of 4 times under the terms of the current license.
- The license grants you a one-time right to use Program ASTER prior to performing Remote Activation for the first 10 days, after the program launches for the first time on your computer.
- Aster Home can only be started upon the completion of Remote Activation after the stipulated trial period.
- You are authorised to use Aster Home in accordance with the conditions of this License if you possess the original Certificate of Authenticity for Aster Home that includes the program’s unique serial number.
- An extra License Certificate that is issued independently and presented to legal bodies confirms their authorization to use a specific version of ASTERPro-2.
- The License Certificate is still required and the Certificate of Authenticity will not grant permission for legal entities to proceed with the installation and use the specified version of Aster Home.
- If you are in agreement to the terms of The License at the time of transfer and in the presence of the original Certificate of Authenticity of Aster Home, you have the right to transfer (in simpler terms, to install it again) Aster Home onto other computers a maximum number of times specified under the Quantity of Activations. An important note is that it is necessary to remove the previous installation of Aster Home from the computer.
- It is not permitted to utilise two or more installed versions of Program ASTER simultaneously.
These are some of the Licensing Terms of Aster Home.